Skip to content
- What are microgreens? Microgreens are nutrient packed bite size versions of mature vegetables and herbs.
- Why do you sell your microgreens living? Microgreens are very delicate and once cut will last 2-3 days. We sell ours still living so that way you can cut them whenever you’re ready. This maximizes freshness and flavor. Living microgreens will last 7-10 days depending on the variety.
- How do I take care of my living microgreen? Water daily by letting the bottom of the container sit in water for 2-3 minutes. Keep in a sunny window.
- Do you deliver? Yes! We deliver for FREE to the West Palm Beach area for a $20 minimum. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your order or use the Contact Page
- Do you use pesticides or chemicals? No, we do not. We follow organic and sustainable practices.